iNteRestiNg pEopLe

Sunday, April 17, 2011

suGar DADDY

I have a sugar daddy! haha quite shock right?? i know whats on ur mind. 'hot sgt ke dia sampai ade sugar daddy??' haha don't be silly guys! i'm not vogue ala diva la to have the sugar daddy like what i had mention. my sugar daddy refer to my MKA la...u know what guys?? he bought me bags! haha its not bag but bags!!! 

 this is the first bag he bought for me..haha its small not liked show by the picture.



he said that he want to replace my old purse! :)




actually i wanted this bag but it was sold out! how frustrated! :(



then, i replace with this bag. pink colour maaaaa!



 just now, i had saw this dress. haha trying to make MKA to buy me this..


this is my friend bag. quite nice! (actually very nice la!)




p/s: yes i bought this from misslily shop. visit her facebook and u will be see amazing pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment